terrorist

The Benghazi Video Feed Lies that will Destroy Obama and Hillary

Posted on Updated on

Charlene Lamb’s testimony:

“From that point on, I could follow what was happening in almost real time,” Lamb said in written testimony prepared for a hearing today by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, which has been investigating the attack and whether security was adequate.

State Department officials said yesterday they had never concluded the attack grew out of a protest over a video depicting the Prophet Muhammad, as some Obama administration officials had said last month. The officials, who briefed reporters on condition of anonymity, said there had been no protest at the U.S. consulate that day and the attack came suddenly.

Notice the Susan Rice youtube video spontaneous protest meme was destroyed immediately, but more importantly Lamb ‘could follow what was happening in almost real time.’  Sounds a lot like a live video feed with slight delay.

Now here is Hillary denying a feed existed:

Rohrbacher asks about testimony by Charlene Lamb, deputy assistant secretary responsible for embassy security, who later resigned. Lamb had testified that she watched the Benghazi attack on some kind of video feed.

There was no monitor, there was no real time,” Clinton said. “I think there was a misunderstanding… I think that perhaps what she meant was she was talking to DS people.”

So Charlene Lamb, a 25 year veteran State Department official in charge of US Embassy Security, was confused about watching the terrorist embassy killing in real time? Really? And there is positive confirmation there is at least one video feed that has been acknowledged:

The officials said the “overhead footage was available at a DODlocation,” and they declined to comment further.

So who is lying here?  Back to you, Obama.

Advertisements

Hi Resolution Photo of Boston Bomber Suspect 2

Posted on Updated on

Hi Resolution Photo of Boston Bomber Suspect 2.  Clearly the bombers were on the scene very recently after the bombs went off.

Update: This may be a photoshop fake, as the source is not yet confirmed.

Update 2: Sadly, this photo is real.

NFPlOCI

BREAKING: Benghazi attack organizer in custody

Posted on Updated on

Death to AmericaAuthorities say they have apprehended a man that is suspected of being involved in the terrorist attack in Benghazi last year that left four Americans dead.

CNN reports that 46-year-old Faraj al-Shibli (also spelled Chalabi) is being held in Libya and is considered a suspect in the September 11, 2012 assault on the United States consulate in Benghazi.

GOP lawmakers threaten to subpoena Benghazi survivors

Posted on Updated on

In-Benghazi-600The only question is why did they wait until after the Presidential election returned the Obama-Marxist to power? 

Republican lawmakers are threatening to subpoena U.S. survivors of the terrorist attack in Benghazi.

Exasperated GOP members say unless they get more answers from the White House, they will call on the survivors to testify before Congress, and might hold up President Obama’s nomination to replace the U.S. ambassador who was killed on Sept. 11, 2012 in Libya.

The recent revelation that U.S. survivors are recuperating at Walter Reed Hospital has sparked GOP demands that the White House provide Congress with access to them. It has also breathed new life into the controversy that was highlighted repeatedly during the 2012 presidential campaign.

Over 100 Guantanamo inmates ‘on hunger strike,’ possibly in grave condition

Posted on Updated on

Good news from Guantanamo Club Med:guantanamo-massive-hunger-strike.si

Lawyers for Guantanamo Bay inmates have claimed “all but a few men” are on a hunger strike over their Qurans being taken away. The condition of the strikers “appears to be rapidly deteriorating and reaching a potentially critical level,” they said.

As days turned into weeks, there have been reports of men coughing up blood, losing consciousness and having to be moved to other wings of the facility for observation. However, the actual facts and figures remain shrouded in mystery, while more controversy surfaced after Guantanamo officials gave their response to the accusations.

I’ve not seen any US verification of this, but there it is.

Rand Paul Occupies the Office of Henry Clay, America’s “Great Compromiser”

Posted on Updated on

2013-03-10_185542
An America Worth Saving

Henry Clay was “The Great Compromiser.” As a statesman for the Union, his skills of negotiation and compromise proved invaluable in helping to hold the country together for the first half of the 19th century. His compromises quelled regionalism and balanced states rights and national interests. As a result, the Civil War was averted until it could not be avoided and the nation could survive it.

Today, Rand Paul sits in Henry Clay’s office, something Rand Paul, not insignificantly, mentioned while conducting his recent and epic filibuster seen ‘round the world.  Clearly a shot across the bow of certain Republicans and policy, and most certainly a presage of things to come.

While Rand’s filibuster was portrayed by liberals and Democrats as grandstanding, it was really a shrewd and purposeful message to the President that even Presidential power has limits, limits of which Barack Obama was forced to put in writing, under Rand’s duress, in front of the whole world.  The White House could not have been happy about that melodramatic encounter.

It’s no surprise Rand would welcome associations to Henry Clay:

Abraham Lincoln once said of Clay that he was “my beau ideal of a statesman” and adopted much of his political ideology himself.

Rand’s future is still uncertain as recent run-in’s with an arrogant John McCain as well as Lindsey Graham show that even a “Great Compromiser” can quickly find themselves deep in the fray.  So far, though, Henry Clay’s old office seems to be working out pretty well for our young protagonist from Kentucky.